Alleviate financial strain and defer 95% of payments until 2021
Cisco Capital® is ready to help you acquire the solutions you need while managing short-term cash flow and liquidity challenges stemming from the pandemic crisis.
They can help you ensure productivity and maintain business continuity as your business adapts in the current environment by addressing new technology financing needs.
Get the technology you need today to stay competitive.
In this challenging business environment, managing cash flow and liquidity are critical for most organizations. But there is also a need to remain competitive by keeping your technology current. Through the Cisco Capital® 2020 Business Resiliency Program, we can provide a path for you to get the technology your business needs, while preserving cash.
- Maintain business as usual. A 90-day payment deferral is available for all Cisco hardware, software, and services.
- Relieve budget constraints. Following the 90-day payment deferral, pay only 1% of the total contract value each month until the end of the 2020 calendar year.
- Align payments to cash flow. Beginning in January of 2021, remaining monthly payments will commence.
How it works
- This program is available for all Cisco hardware, software and services.
- Eligible for 36-, 48- and 60-month deals.
- Cisco orders must be placed by July 25, 2020.
- 90-day payment deferral, followed by payments of 1% of the total contract value each month until the end of the 2020 calendar year. Beginning in January of 2021, remaining monthly payments will commence.
- Eligibility is subject to credit approval. Other terms and conditions may apply.
About Cisco Capital:
Cisco Capital, the global captive finance business within Cisco, helps enable business outcomes for customers and partners by providing tailored financing solutions for Cisco products and services in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit www.cisco.com/go/financing.