The Cisco Meraki MS400 Series brings powerful cloud-managed switching to the aggregation layer. This range of 1 and 10Gbps fiber aggregation switches adopts the benefits of the cloud: simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, and lower cost for campus deployments.
EXPANDING CLOUD MANAGEMENT TO THE CAMPUS
Cisco Meraki aggregation switches extend Meraki’s cloud management to campus deployments. Just like our access switches, these aggregation switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files — or pre-staging.
INDUSTRY-LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to
build campus networks:
Centralized management that allows you to manage your entire
Meraki network stack from campus aggregation to your access
layer (wireless APs, switches, firewalls).
- Stack for high density fiber aggregation and manage up to tens of
thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Layer 7 OS, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- E-mail and SMS (text) alerts upon power loss, downtime, or
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware
upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand
from the Meraki cloud.
- True zero–touch provisioning.