CLOUD-MANAGED ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS130 switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS130 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of branch and campus deployments.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
All Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
Cloud-managed access switches with 1G SFP and 10G SFP+ uplinks, designed for branch deployments
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
• True zero-touch device provisioning
• Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass
• Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting
• Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues
• Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, and configuration changes
• Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the cloud
• Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud