CLOUD MANAGED ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS120 switches provide Layer 2 access switching
ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120 series features a variety of
power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without
compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in
The Meraki MS is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather
than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in;
there’s no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical
access to the switch.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the
network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds
of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning.
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.