The MT12 water leak detection sensor helps protect your critical infrastructure from failed HVAC systems, adverse weather conditions, and leaky pipes that can cause network downtime and equipment failure.
IT infrastructure helps keep businesses running smoothly. From maintaining a comfortable working environment to powering IT operations, such appliances are the backbone of any business.
Protecting this critical equipment from potentially dangerous conditions is key to minimizing business interruptions and downtime. The Cisco Meraki MT12, a water leak detection sensor, can detect the presence of as little as 3 mL of liquid on its 8’ sensor cable, helping ensure safe operating conditions.
Powerful Meraki platform.
The Meraki MT12, part of the MT sensor family, cuts the complexity of traditional sensor systems by eliminating the need for separate gateway and management software. MT sensors use existing Meraki MR access points or MV smart cameras in the same network as gateways, automatically connecting and speeding up deployment timeframes. Powered by the Meraki platform, the MT sensors are fully cloud-managed. Real-time visibility through the Meraki cloud dashboard and mobile app, along with flexible alerting options, keep you up-to-date wherever you are.
Once in place, MT12 will continuously monitor your environment. If your HVAC system malfunctions causing leaks, or pipes freeze and burst, MT12 is there. Create customized alerts to notify you of changing conditions so you can take action and prevent network outages, premature equipment failure, downtime, or product loss.
- Simple to set up and deploy; scales easily
- Automatically connects to MR/MV devices in the network
- Cloud-managed, bringing the magic of the Meraki platform to the IoT sensor world
- Meraki cloud dashboard eliminates the need for on-premises servers
- Flexible alerting with email, SMS, and push notifications
- Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Trust Anchor module (TAm) securely authenticates the device and encrypts all communications
- Five-year battery life with two (2) user-replaceable AA batteries
- Optional AC-to-USB-C power adapter
- Advanced telemetry data for smarter decision-making
- APIs and webhook alerts for third-party alerting and data analysis
- Vast ecosystem partner community building apps on top of the Meraki platform