CLOUD MANAGED STACKABLE ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS210 switches provide Layer 2 access switching for branch and small campus locations. The MS210 includes 4 x 1G SFP uplinks and physically stacks with the MS225 to gain access to its 10G uplink. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning.
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.