The Meraki MV52, part of the MV smart camera family, brings physical security and advanced analytics together in a powerful, ultra-longrange
telephoto bullet camera. The MV52 extends visibility and safety to challenging environments where distance and detail matter.
MV52: security and intelligence
MV52 has an industry-leading processor, 1TB of high-endurance local storage, and browser-based cloud management and viewing. This edge architecture minimizes physical infrastructure and software requirements, enabling faster, easier deployments and greater scalability.
With the ability to mount to walls, ceilings, or poles, and a 360-degree rotating flexible ball joint, MV52 lets you get the angle you need, anywhere. Wireless functionality and a built-in power input option make it possible to install in even the most challenging environments beyond the reach of normal Ethernet.
MV52 combines a 12°-37° field of view with 4K video resolution. This allows for high detail, even with long-distance deployments like parking lots or perimeter monitoring. It’s also useful for situations that require license plate capture or subject identification.
Using machine-learning-based computer vision, MV52 can do real-time object detection, classification, and tracking of people and vehicle to increase safety and provide useful insights into activity. These smart cameras enable physical security and business intelligence, all in a
refreshingly simple package.
- Simple to use; no special software or browser plug-ins required
- 1TB of high-endurance on-camera storage
- All-in-the-box solution minimizes physical infrastructure requirements
- Simplified management with Meraki cloud architecture
- Long-range viewing with bullet camera form factor and 12-37° horizontal FoV
- IK10+ and IP67 rated for demanding environments
- Built-in analytics like Motion Search, Motion Recap, and Motion Heatmaps
- Flexible deployment options with integrated 5 GHz 802.11ac wireless
- Night vision with IR illumination up to 50m (164ft)
- See more details with the 8.4MP sensor and up to 4K video resolution
- In-camera machine-learning capability allows for intelligent object detection
- Get built-in automatic security with secure boot and signed firmware, backed by a hardware security chip
- Secure video access and ensure privacy with role-based user accounts