The MT11 probe sensor detects temperature changes in refrigerated environments to proactively identify equipment issues and prevent the loss of perishable goods.
- Bare metal or glycol-encased temperature probe options available
- Temperature sensor range from -40°C – 55°C (-40°F – 131°F)
- Five days on-board storage
- Up to five years of battery life
- Flexible mounting options
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy
- Compatible with select MR and MV gateways
Powerful Meraki platform.
The Meraki MT series reduces the complexity of traditional sensors by eliminating the need for separate gateway and management software. MT sensors use existing Meraki MR access points or MV smart cameras in the same network as gateways, automatically connecting and speeding up deployment time frames. Powered by the Meraki platform, MT sensors are fully cloud-managed. Real-time visibility and configuration through the well-recognized Meraki cloud dashboard and mobile app keep you up-to-date wherever you are.
Once installed, MT will monitor conditions inside your facility. If your HVAC systems malfunction, affecting the temperature, MT is watching. Create customized alerts to notify you of changing conditions so you can take action to prevent network outages, premature equipment failure, downtime, or product loss.
- Simple to set up and deploy; scales easily
- Automatically connects to MR/MV devices in the network
- Cloud-managed, bringing the magic of the Meraki platform to the IoT sensor world
- Meraki cloud dashboard eliminates the need for on-premises servers
- Modern mobile app for on-the-go monitoring and troubleshooting
- Flexible alerting with email, SMS, and push notifications
- Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Trust Anchor module (TAm) securely authenticates the device and encrypts all communications
- Five-year battery life with two (2) user-replaceable AA batteries
- Optional AC-to-USB-C power adapter
- Advanced telemetry data for smarter decision-making
- APIs and webhook alerts for third-party alerting and data analysis
- Vast ecosystem partner community building apps on top of the Meraki platform