The Meraki MV72 series, part of the MV smart camera family, brings physical security and advanced analytics together in a dome form factor suitable for outdoor and demanding deployments. The powerful built-in processor — the same kind found in many of today’s smartphones — and innovative architecture minimizes physical infrastructure as well as software requirements. MV72 not only ensures physical safety and security but provides business intelligence, all in a refreshingly simple package.
The MV72X has the same general features and form factor as the MV72 with 512GB storage.
The larger storage capacity gives users the option to choose between longer retention or higher resolution video recording.
The new “X” models can record in up to 4MP resolution, which is nearly twice the resolution of 1080P. Or, set quality and resolution settings to maximize retention and store up to 90 days of 24/7 video.
MV72: BRINGING SECURITY AND ANALYTICS TO DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
As with the rest of the MV lineup, the MV72 series places highendurance storage locally on the camera, removing the Network Video Recorder (NVR) and Video Management System (VMS) from the equation. Not only does this drastically simplify both installation and scaling, but it also eliminates a major network security vulnerability in IT infrastructure.
MV72 smart cameras are equipped with an industry-leading processor, and have a 4MP sensor for recording in up to 1080P. The processor powers advanced analytics capabilities that previously required specialized software and heavy-duty hardware. Harnessing the power of machine learning for computer vision,
MV72 series cameras are varifocal dome cameras, capable of up to 3x optical zoom. With IP67 and IK10+ rating, they are made to endure a variety of outdoor and other demanding environments. This, combined with an attractive industrial design and easy installation makes it a natural fit for deployments ranging from school yards to manufacturing, and everything in between.
- Varifocal lens, dome camera with 36-112° horizontal FoV
- IK10+ and IP67 rated for impact resistance and ingress protection
- Intelligent motion indexing with search engine
- Built-in motion analytics like Motion Search, Motion Recap, and Motion Heatmaps
- In-camera machine learning capability for intelligent object detection
- No special software or browser plugins required
- Cloud-augmented edge storage minimizes physical infrastructure
- Meraki dashboard simplifies operation
- Secure, encrypted control architecture and storage
- Secure boot and signed firmware backed by hardware security chip
- Granular user access controls
- Integrated 802.11ac wireless for easy upgrades from analog
- IR illumination up to 30m or 98ft
- Suitable for deployments of all sizes, 1-10,000+ cameras