The MT10 sensor detects temperature and humidity changes to help protect your critical infrastructure from failed HVAC systems, adverse weather conditions, or humidity issues to reduce network downtime and lengthen equipment life expectancy.
Networking infrastructure powers critical business functions, and keeping it running smoothly is vital to operations. Poor environmental conditions can lead to premature equipment failure and network outages, resulting in severe business disruptions and costly downtime.
Sensors provide insight into current environmental conditions, helping to ensure critical infrastructure continues to function. The Cisco Meraki MT10, part of the Meraki MT sensor portfolio, provides temperature and humidity data in real time, so you can keep tabs on critical infrastructure or sensitive inventory.
Powerful Meraki platform.
The Meraki MT10 reduces the complexity of traditional sensors by eliminating the need for separate gateway and management software. MT sensors use existing Meraki MR access points or MV smart cameras in the same network as gateways, automatically connecting and speeding up deployment time frames. Powered by the Meraki platform, MT sensors are fully cloud-managed. Real-time visibility and configuration through the well-recognized Meraki cloud dashboard and mobile app keep you up-to-date wherever you are.
Once installed, MT10 will monitor conditions inside your facility. If your HVAC systems malfunction, affecting the temperature or humidity, MT is watching. Create customized alerts to notify you of changing conditions so you can take action to prevent network outages, premature equipment failure, downtime, or product loss.
- Simple to set up and deploy; scales easily
- Automatically connects to MR/MV devices in the network
- Cloud-managed, bringing the magic of the Meraki platform to the IoT sensor world
- Meraki cloud dashboard eliminates the need for on-premises servers
- Modern mobile app for on-the-go monitoring and troubleshooting
- Flexible alerting with email, SMS, and push notifications
- Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Trust Anchor module (TAm) securely authenticates the device and encrypts all communications
- Five-year battery life with two (2) user-replaceable AA batteries
- Optional AC-to-USB-C power adapter
- Advanced telemetry data for smarter decision-making
- APIs and webhook alerts for third-party alerting and data analysis
- Vast ecosystem partner community building apps on top of the Meraki platform