CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE ACCESS SWITCHES
The Cisco Meraki MS350 series switches provide reliable and high bandwidth access switching ideal for deploying in campus networks. With high speed stacking capabilities and 10G SFP uplinks built in on every model, redundancy and performance are guaranteed.
This family also supports options for multigigabit, UPoE, redundant, field-replaceable power supplies for mission critical networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches. The Meraki MS is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch. Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch switch provisioning.
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- Gigabit and Multigigabit access switching with 24 and 48 port models and optional PoE+, UPoE
- 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
- High bandwidth dual stacking interfaces with up to 160G bandwidth
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 272 Gbps of switching capacity
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ and UPoE support, dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- Multigigabit and UPoE (60w) options available for 802.11ac Wave 2 access points and other high bandwidth applications
- 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack and desk mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost