Managing security and monitoring access for physical spaces has always been an important consideration for organizations. By tracking changes in the physical environment, businesses can minimize vulnerabilities, prevent disruptions, and ensure stronger security.
Indoor air quality has become increasingly more important to schools, businesses, and other organizations as they look to create smart, sustainable buildings that provide safe and comfortable environments.
Poor air quality, on the other hand, can decrease productivity or cause adverse health effects ranging from mild to severe.
The Cisco Meraki MT14, part of the Meraki MT sensor portfolio, provides real-time indoor air-quality monitoring to promote smart spaces and create safe environments. MT14 can detect the presence of chemicals, debris, extreme temperature, humidity, and noise. If air quality decreases for any reason, MT can notify you immediately or automate the building HVAC system to increase ventilation and keep people safe.
Smart sensors. Smarter businesses..
Meraki MT sensors accelerate deployment, simplify management, and provide data-driven business outcomes. Flexible mounting, battery or wired power options, and automatic Bluetooth® pairing make it easy to provision thousands of sensors in a short amount of time. Centralized cloud management enables MT sensors to be managed alongside other networked devices, while open APIs allow MT to integrate with any business system.
Smart spaces start here
- Identify anomalies and trends with visualizations and minute-by-minute data reporting
- Create a smarter, more sustainable future with Meraki energy-saving charts
Never miss an event
- Stay in-the-know with real-time alerts via email, SMS, push notification, or webhook
- Gain complete visibility by associating sensor events with MV camera footage
- Monitor and troubleshoot on-the-go with the Meraki mobile app
- Cloud-based management eliminates the need for on-premises servers
- Visibility alongside other Meraki products on the dashboard empowers lean teams
Simple and secure connectivity
- Accelerate deployment with automatic wireless connectivity to MR/MV gateways
- Secure your business with authentication and encryption from the Cisco Trust Anchor module
Analytics tailored to your business
- Build applications custom for your business through the vast partner ecosystem
- Analyze data your way with .csv, .xls, API, or MQTT export options