CLOUD-MANAGED ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS120 switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
All Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
Cloud-managed access switches with 1G SFP uplinks, designed for branch deployments
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
• True zero-touch device provisioning
• Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass
• Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting
• Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues
• Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, and configurations changes
• Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the cloud
• Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud
• Gigabit Access switching with 24- and 48- port models and PoE+
• 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
• Non-blocking switch with up to 104 Gbps bandwidth support
• Fanless design on select models
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
• Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting