CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE ACCESS SWITCHES
The Meraki MS390 addresses the most demanding enterprise applications by combining the simplicity of the Meraki dashboard with powerful switching hardware.
To satisfy high-bandwidth applications and the deployment of high-speed 802.11ax/wifi-6 access points, the MS390 series provides multigigabit ports, 480G stacking, and modular 10/40G uplinks. The MS390 delivers resiliency with fast stack convergence and StackPower. The MS390 provides Adaptive Policy using an over-the-wire tag which segments traffic into security groups to deliver scalable security. The MS390 is integrated under the Meraki dashboard to provide a simply powerful solution to the most demanding wired access applications.
Adaptive Policy provides simple & scalable security policies to segment traffic using Security Groups. Security Groups are created in the dashboard using natural language such as “IOT device” & “Guest.” The security policy intent (e.g., Permit or Deny) is then simply provisioned between Security Groups which results in the segmentation of each group’s traffic. By making security policy management intuitive and scalable relative to legacy IP-address based Access Control Lists, Adaptive Policy empowers operators to confidently secure their network traffic independent of future network changes.
By pooling & distributing power across MS390s using a series of StackPower cables, StackPower provides simple and resilient power distribution across the stack.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- True zero-touch switch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass, and without the need to physically stack
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful live diagnostic tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- Layer 3
- 40G or 10G modular uplink options
- Dual Dedicated 120G Hardware Stacking Ports
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- 208 Gbps of switching capacity
- Cisco StackPower
- Configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost