100% cloud managed for faster deployment, simplified administration, and richer visibility
Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Cloud-based location analytics and mobile engagement Integrated Bluetooth Beacons, streamlined guest access, and rich location analytics provide unmatched opportunity for customer engagement.
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the high-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-service radios, most Meraki APs pack a dedicated security radio. The radio:
– Continuously scans and protects against security threats
– Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
– Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance
Built for Performance
Enterprise-class 802.11ac APs feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. MIMO and integrated beamforming maximize capacity without sacrificing range.
– Enhanced CPU for line-rate deep packet inspection
– Multigigabit ethernet for 2.5 Gbps over a single cable (MR53, MR53E, and MR84 only)
– Custom RF design for enhanced performance
The Cisco Meraki wireless solution includes a complete, robust feature set right out of the box. No additional purchase required.
No Separate Controller Required
License gives you access to Meraki Dashboard for full management.
Centralized Cloud Management
Seamlessly manage campus-wide WiFi deployments and distributed multi-site networks from a single pane-of-glass.
Pass 2.5Gbps of traffic over a single cable in order to take full advantage of high speed 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless.
Reveal powerful metrics such as visitor capture rate, user visit time, and repeat visits by listening for wireless devices.
Application Visibility & Control
Identify which applications are being used, and then prioritize critical apps while limiting recreational apps.
High Capacity 802.11ac
RF optimization with real-time spectrum analysis enables high performance wireless in dense, demanding environments.
Indoor Wireless Access Points
Antennas for Indoor Wireless Access Points
Outdoor Wireless Access Points
Antennas for Outdoor Wireless Access Points
AP Mounting Kits
Antenna Mounting Kits
Meraki Switches provide performance, true zero-touch cloud provisioning, network visibility, and remote troubleshooting to deployments of any size
– 4×4:4-stream MU-MIMO – Multigigabit and external antenna connectors – Recomended for focused coverage and flexibility
General Purpose Wireless
– 3×3:3-stream MU-MIMO – External antenna connectors – Recomended for focused coverage and flexibility