CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE ACCESS SWITCHES
The Cisco Meraki MS355 series provides full 10G multi-gigabit (mGig) access switching for demanding enterprise and campus environments.
The switch series features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations. The family supports 40G or 10G uplinks, physical stacking, up to 60W of port power with UPoE, and field replaceable power supplies/fans.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changesTrue zero-touch switch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass, and without the need to physically stack
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful live diagnostic tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- Available models with up to 24 full 10G mGig ports for 802.11ax access points, servers, and workstations
- Multi-gigabit (mGig) ports support 100M/1/2.5/5/10G of bandwidth over copper cabling
- Access switching with up to 48 ports and 740W of UPoE support
- 40G or 10G uplink interfaces on all models
- Dual stacking interfaces with 400 Gbps of bandwidth
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Up to 688 Gbps of switching capacity
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost